Fitness photos

I know we have the photo thread in sub-talk, but this is for "in the zone" photos.
Some of you may know I'm a runner, and usually do 8-10, 5 and 10k runs a year. I've also done a half-marathon, and hope to complete a full one some day before I die.:cool:
Anyway, here are a few photos from my runs. I usually rate the runs by the spread they have afterwards, so far Grosse Ill, MI has the best after run buffet.:D

My dork photo......

Your turn.........

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Where did your first picture go?

Anyway, these aren't pictures of me, but this is where I train when I'm not feeling too lazy. Something like 120-130 stairs. I do 15-20 sets. Trust me, it's a lot harder than it looks.

Where did your first picture go?
I was looking at it, and kept thinking I looked like an 80 year old woman because it was so blurry.

Anyway, these aren't pictures of me, but this is where I train when I'm not feeling too lazy. Something like 120-130 stairs. I do 15-20 sets. Trust me, it's a lot harder than it looks.
Stairs are crazy to work on, I can hardly walk after that. What are those things next to the stairs?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Stairs are crazy to work on, I can hardly walk after that. What are those things next to the stairs?
Yeah, if I haven't done them in a while my legs will be really sore for a few days. I haven't done them since the summer, so I'm not really looking forward to not being able to walk.

Those are toboggan slides next to the stairs. I think the forest preserve is removing them this year. Hopefully they don't take out the stairs too.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
That's a mighty fine pair of legs you have there Angels!!

It's our local half marathon this sunday, 13 and a half miles of torture. I really can't be bothered to compete. My brother did it one year and it nearly killed him.

Plantation_Boy

Registered Member
I dont train anywhere...i just have weights out in my shop.
sorry no pictures of my shop lol but i do have a picture of me at the beach on my profile...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I have a nearby athletics track, and I go there whenever I get a chance too. Run laps and what not.

This is me flexing.