Fish Surgery

Surgery on a fish??? I can think of about 10,000 better things to spend my money on. It was an interesting clip though, thanks for sharing!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
AngelsPeak said:
Surgery on a fish??? I can think of about 10,000 better things to spend my money on. It was an interesting clip though, thanks for sharing!

lol I'm with ya Angel. Some people have way to much money to spend. Personally I would flush the fish and wait for the carnival to come around and get a new one! :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Bunny_roses said:
lol I'm with ya Angel. Some people have way to much money to spend. Personally I would flush the fish and wait for the carnival to come around and get a new one! :D
I would have to agree with you ladies on this one..I love animals but even I have my limits....:lol: It was a cool clip though..Thanks for the info..I learned something new today.:)

Bunny_roses said:
LOL:lol: LOL:lol: .......can we say.....FISHFRY!!!!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the only pet I'd be getting surgery on would be a dog, and that would depend on how much. Hey, it's a dog.. I've heard of people spending $3000 for surgery on their dog. I agree that it's unfortunate, and I'm an animal lover personally, BUT, you have to realize that it's an animal at some point, and that you should have limits on what you will do for it.

I did read a story in Reader's Digest once about a lady who paid $3000 to get surgery on her dog that would have died otherwise. Anyway, that dog ended up barking and nudging everyone in the house while they slept through a fire. They all woke up and were saved because they got out in time.

The animal lover in me says "Well that's sure good that they paid the $3,000 for the surgery!."

Then I start thinking... If they bought another dog and the other one died.. who's to say the ew dog wouldn't have done the same?

Oh well. Thinking too far into it ruins the warm fuzzy feeling.. :D