Movies First Transformers, then GI Joe, now...Barbie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You got to be kidding me? This movie is going to be a disaster if it ever happens. I don't even believe young school girls would go see this movie. I really hope they don't actually film this movie.

If they do, I wonder who's going to play Barbie.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
they better feature stripper barbie in it, with enlarged breasts, minnie skirt, and enormous ASS!

Otherwise, its a waste of time. And money. I think its a waste of money that only 8 year old girls will enjoy.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
They could get Megan Fox to play Barbie. She's tall, skinny, not really pretty but not ugly, fake, incapable of emotion. Perfect.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What could this movie possibly be about... I'm seriously asking because I honestly have no clue. Wasn't there a Barbie cartoon show too though?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Wasnt that essentially what Legally Blonde was? And Legally Blonde 2? and 3 and whatever other horrible Legally Blonde movies they came out with?

The movie is gonna suck... but then again so did the Hannah Montana movie (no I did not watch it) and yet I'm sure that movie forked in Millions upon Billions of dollars in revenue thanks to all the pre-pubescant boys and girls that thought it was the greatest thing since New Kids on the Block (oh fuck did I just date myself?)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't lie Goat, you told me Hannah Montana was your guilty pleasure film. HAHA! But seriously I totally agree with you, there's no point of wasting tons of money to make this movie when the majority of people know it's going to bomb. There's no way this film should be even made. I like the Legally Bond reference.