Movies First Transformers, then GI Joe, now...Barbie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Wade8813, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You got to be kidding me? This movie is going to be a disaster if it ever happens. I don't even believe young school girls would go see this movie. I really hope they don't actually film this movie.

If they do, I wonder who's going to play Barbie.

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

they better feature stripper barbie in it, with enlarged breasts, minnie skirt, and enormous ASS!

Otherwise, its a waste of time. And money. I think its a waste of money that only 8 year old girls will enjoy.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Right, that's it.

I'm packing my bags and moving to a different universe.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

They could get Megan Fox to play Barbie. She's tall, skinny, not really pretty but not ugly, fake, incapable of emotion. Perfect.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What could this movie possibly be about... I'm seriously asking because I honestly have no clue. Wasn't there a Barbie cartoon show too though?

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

A catfight between Barbie and (I don't know any of her friends' names) over Ken? :lol:

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Wasnt that essentially what Legally Blonde was? And Legally Blonde 2? and 3 and whatever other horrible Legally Blonde movies they came out with?

The movie is gonna suck... but then again so did the Hannah Montana movie (no I did not watch it) and yet I'm sure that movie forked in Millions upon Billions of dollars in revenue thanks to all the pre-pubescant boys and girls that thought it was the greatest thing since New Kids on the Block (oh fuck did I just date myself?)

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't lie Goat, you told me Hannah Montana was your guilty pleasure film. HAHA! But seriously I totally agree with you, there's no point of wasting tons of money to make this movie when the majority of people know it's going to bomb. There's no way this film should be even made. I like the Legally Bond reference.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think we all know what happened the last time they attempted to make a movie out of a line of toys:

[​IMG]