Movies First Trailer For The Karate Kid

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's the first trailer of the new Karate Kid movie, to be honest with you guys I was kind of mad that they decided to do a remake of this movie, but from the trailer it looks pretty entertainig(barring the music in the background)

I think Jackie Chan is going to be great in this movie, and I heard Jaden Smith is pretty talented.

Here's the link

411mania.com: Movies - [Movies] First Trailer For The Karate Kid

wolfheart

Registered Member
Looks interesting, being a huge JC fan I will no doubt end up seeing this one, and I agree with you Pugz the ending of the trailor was amusing.

If young Jaden has as much on screen presence as his father this could be a good movie.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Aw, not sure how to feel about seeing a remake of Ralph Macchio (i had this big thing for him when the karate kid came out, haha). But I like J Chan and Smith doesn't look so bad.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Nope, I'm calling fail because of the blatant urbanization and rap music. Seriously, it looks really, really bad. This may have ruined my day. I'm going to go watch the Iron Man trailer again.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Well I like how they're trying to connect to a more current audience and hopefully drawing in the old audience who enjoyed the first and other movies of the franchise.

It looks pretty cool, I'm going to watch it.