• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First Time Experiences

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'm curious to know what you guys experiences were the first time around making AMVs. I guess I call myself not trying to be alone in this. Many people have different agendas when they make their first video and I just want to know where you guys minds and hearts were the first time around. When I started my first video I guess you could say that I was excited about it. At first I just wanted to do it for fun, but at the same time I wanted people to like them as well. Above all else I wanted to try and be as original as I could be. I didn't want to be another one of those people who just slaps DBZ with Linkin Park and call it day. I'm someone who tries to do something creative, yet a bit oddball-ish. lol