• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First ten posters (unique) I'll write a brutally honest paragraph about...

viLky

ykLiv
...how I feel about you.

Rules:
1) I'm keeping it GF rules friendly. (won't brake rules)
2) If I don't know you (well), I'll be posting 'No answer'

ATTN: I haven't been around in about 6 months, so if you are newer you might want to wait all ten people have posted before chiming in. Wait for the REAL juice to come out.

Only post if you can take my lashing.

viLky

ykLiv
Bring it on!
Mr. Wade

When I first stated to see you post oh way back when I saw you as a very intelligent poster that always had an opinion to share in the Mature Discussion boards. A right leaning opinion, but an opinion nonetheless. While that opinion of mine still holds true to today, I have also notice that you branched out into other parts of the forum. You seem to be enjoying yourself much more today than when I first started to read your posts. You're more lax, more chill and been opening up more of yourself around GF.

viLky

ykLiv
Considering we used to be close once, I'd like to hear it.
MissBliss

Our online relationship - I felt - had three parts: Part 1) MissBliss and I. Basically, our Sub-Talk days. Goofing off and having a good ole time. Part 2) Alternate lifestyle era. With me being more of a hardcore, judgmental Christian at the time, I knew we wouldn't get alone. We were just two people on the opposite side of the spectrum, I felt. Part 3) Our quasi relationship to yesteryear. Our current status on the forum together. Still misty, still awkward(?).

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Oooooh, a whole paragraph about ME? What could be more exciting!

viLky

ykLiv
Oooooh, a whole paragraph about ME? What could be more exciting!
Woo woo woo, you know it, Smilin.

Basically, all I know about you, Smilin, is that you are very active in MD. You have a right leaning view and can be very aggressive with your opinions and points. I'm not faulting you for that, I think it's great. Besides that, I don't know much else. I don't know if you like video games, I don't know what sort of music you are into and practically everything else. Would be nice to see you post in some of those topics since it's nice to learn what members like. Of course, this is just me returning after a few days. I'll need a week or so to absorb all the new members and data from all the topics. :eek:)
------
Are you calling me a sinner?
One paragraph per topic!!

But, to clarify, no. Just different degrees in belief.

Last edited: