First pitcher to reach 20 wins?

F

Forbidden

Who will it be? There are a few 14 game winners, Halladay, Schilling, and Verlander. It's tough to decide between those 3.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally think that Roy Halladay will be the first pitcher to reach 20 wins, I also personally think if he gets the run support he won't lose another game this season. Also I am not only saying this because I am die hard Jays fans, I am honestly think that.

F

Forbidden

I was going to say him too but I don't have anything to say against Verlander winning it with his ERA and the way the Tigers are plaing this season.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I concur with the contention that Halladay will be the first to win 20 games this season. I also believe he'll win the AL Cy Young award again.

Hoosier.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I'm pretty sure he ain't going to win the Cy young because the Jays ain't going to make the playoffs. Honestly I don't think any of them are going to have 20 wins(But if I have to choose it would be Verlander). I won't predict the Cy young winner until the season is over.

F

Forbidden

With 16 wins at this point, I would be really surprised if he wasn't the first to 20. Verlander hasn't won in his first 3 starts or so I think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he's still 4 away to reach the 20th win plateau, but he's really on fire now, he only allows a couple of runs per game, and if he gets more then three runs from is team, then he'll win the game. Right now he's 16-3, and the closest to him is Santana at 14-5, so I personally think it's going to Halladay.