• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First Movie you saw in Theaters without your family?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The title says it all. Which movie was it and did you enjoy it?

Sabby

I'm pretty sure the first movie I saw sans famille. Was Sleepers. I was 11ish at a b-day party and the kids parents bought the tickets and got us in. Pretty messed up movie as an 11 year old.

TORHABSFAN

really? I gotta be honest I thought Tolby Maguire was God Awful. monotone stiff actor. the only spiderman I enjoyed with him was the third. And that's only because him as "bad spiderman" was soo freaking bad I laughed my ass off.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The first movie I saw without the folks was American Pie. A movie that came out with PG rating when it should've been 14A or even Rated R lol. Clearly as a 14 year old kid I liked it a lot haha. I think I saw The mummy shortly after, a movie I absolutely when it first came out.

TORHABSFAN

wait I seem to recall going to watch Batman with my friends. The one with Michale Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker.

Sabby

TORHABSFAN said:
wait I seem to recall going to watch Batman with my friends. The one with Michale Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker.

A great movie, it was the first VHS I ever owned when "Santa" got ur family a VHS player in 1989 lol