first item you won on ebay

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kknight0506, Nov 8, 2006.

1. kknight0506

kknight0506 Registered Member

what was the first thing that you won on ebay? kindly share your experiences out here as it took me long to win my first item as i always lost them on the last moment. the first thing i won was an apple ipod.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It was a shirt. :)

Everything worked out fine too, and I won the bidding war too. It was a somewhat hard to find shirt, and actually I ended up never wearing it, and I think I actually ended up selling it since then. At least I hope so because I haven't seen it for years. ;)

3. AuctionMan

AuctionMan New Member

A very rare Golly Badge, was part of a poorly listed batch with very bad pictures. Got the whole lot for less than half the price of teh badge that I was interested in :)

4. mamab

mamab Registered Member

What's a "golly" badge? Don't think I've heard of that before.

If I remember correctly, and it's been YEARS since I signed up with ebay, I think the first thing I won was some book. Can't even recall which one. :rolleyes:

5. wondering

wondering New Member

Yeah, I can barely remember. I want to say some Atari games because I was very into Atari at the time. Got a great deal!

6. Ohanna1986

Ohanna1986 New Member

The first ditem that I won on ebay was the sims 1: unleashed. I got it for a pretty good price and I think it was worth it. I am kind of a fan of the sims. :D