First Football game!

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Dragon, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I will be going to my very first football game! My brother asked me if I wanted to go see the Browns take on the Bengals. I said sure. I asked him how much the tickets were and he said that his friend had an extra ticket.

Since this is my first football game, can anyone give me any advice on how to have a great time at the game and what i should watch out for because I know everyone there is going to be rowdy.

Sincerely,
    First football game attendee

Millz likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh there's going to be a lot of rowdy fans, they start drinking early in the morning, so there's going to be a lot of drunk people. They also have tons of passion for the game, so it's going to be loud.

There might be some fights as well, so you better watch out for that. But I'm sure you'll have a great time, so just pay attention to the game and what's around you and you'll be fine.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm going to a game today too, in St Louis, in a dome, where half the people will be sleeping lol.

Your game should be a ton of fun. Just watch out for crazy people and have a good time.

Not to hijack the thread but Im going to my 6th Rams game this year...outta 8 home games...I must be retarded. (note I only paid for 2) haha

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Well, if you are going to the Bengals Browns game that means you have already left and won't see this, but for the love of God, don't even slightly root for the Bengals. The Browns fans will tear you apart. Also, watch out for flying beer bottles if the Browns start to lose.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So how was the game Dragon? Was the crowd really wild?

If your a Bengals fan I'm sure you liked it, but if your Browns fan, now so much.

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

We left after the second quarter. It was cold but i had a good time though. Watching it at the game is alot different than watching it on tv. There was alot of crazy fans there. We went to the team shop and some guy made a worker in a wheelchair go make him look for a smaller jersey size for him and some guy stepped up and was like why you have to go make that guy go run around like that and then some words were exchanged between the 2 fans.

I was trying to keep up with my brothers and his friends when we were walking to and from the stadium. With me having heart problems, I tried to keep up with them and didn't want to hold them up. We were also walking up to our seats and they were all running up the stairs and here I was taking my time walking up but I finally made it to the seats though.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I can't imagine how ballistic those Browns fans went after yesterday....

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

What a miserable first game Dragon. I think the only game that'd have been worse to see would be the Rams vs the Lions.

But I'm sure it was a good time either way(I don't really mean this).

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Tickets go on sale in about 3 months.