• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First female permanent forehead tattoo

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

TGirl

Registered Member
WOW I did not have it on my watch list but I have been going to the Pulse...wow buy it now??? wow
Andrew you were lucky mannnnnnnnnn you got almost 4 times as much and only for one month you had to wear it.....GP strikes again...lol

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

nani1987

Registered Member
wow, I seen it before. But man I wouldnt do a permanent temp like you did andrew but not perm.. that is gonna hurt.....out oh wait didn't humain pin did the same if I am correct.. but on him it suit him.. on a female don't know...it just seem right . for temp i can see but not perm..........crazy..........

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ya know Andrew.... I tried to talk her out of it.... She's somebodys mom.
*shaking head* She got very mad at me. Now her poor kid has to deal with this at back to school nite... friends B-day parties, the grocery store. Just everything. I asked her to consider another way to make money in this world. I tried to tell her that it will bring her child shame and embarrassment. She wouldn't listen. What has she done?

Maybe it's just not my business anyway. I just think it's a terrible shame.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
It really is a shame and obviously she isn't looking too far into the future or the ramifications this will bring to her son's life.
He will be the butt of many jokes at school and I honestly believe this will utlimately be a decision that she will live to regret.
Unfortunately it is her son who will be paying the biggest price.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nani.... mine wasn't permanent.

I wouldn't do a permanent for ANY amount of money. And by not any amount, I mean if Bill Gates bought back 100% of Microsoft stock from stockholders, and offered it to me along with the rest of his money for a permanent forehead tattoo for life... I would say no.

No way. No regrets.

All in all it doesn't matter because I don't see Bill Gates offering me that anytime soon lol!

TGirl

Registered Member
I would have to think about if for that kinda money....lol a forehead buys nothing money does....lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I would have to think about if for that kinda money....lol a forehead buys nothing money does....lol
No you wouldn't Trina. You would think about your family and know better.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
News article:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For $10,000, Woman Tattoos Ad on Forehead

By The Associated Press
The Associated Press
Thursday, June 30, 2005; 9:40 AM

SALT LAKE CITY -- For $10,000, Kari Smith has gone ahead and had her forehead tattooed with the Web address of a gambling site.

Bountiful, 30, who sold her unusual advertising space on eBay, said the money will give her 11-year-old son a private education, which she believes he needs after falling behind in school.

"For the all the sacrifices everyone makes, this is a very small one," she said. "It's a small sacrifice to build a better future for my son," she said.

"To everyone else, it seems like a stupid thing to do. To me, $10,000 is like $1 million. I only live once, and I'm doing it for my son," she said.

Tattoo artist Don Brouse said he and his staff spent nearly seven hours Wednesday trying to talk Smith out of putting "GoldenPalace.com" above her face. When he did go through with it, he kept the inch-tall letters close to her hairline, where bangs or a hat could provide some cover.

Smith's eBay auction attracted more than 27,000 hits and 1,000 watchers. Bidding reached $999.99 before Goldenpalace.com, an Internet gambling company in the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada, met Smith's $10,000 asking price.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10K geez...

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
For a permanant tatoo? She WILL regret it BIG TIME one day!! SHE WILL! (spoken from a girl who has 3 tatoos) and NOT on my forehead!