• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First female Army Rangers

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
They have everything to do with the fact that the men in charge are hiding behind petticoats.
I'm sorry Rapier. If this is your reply to my post, then sadly you must be unable to read or understand basic human words and sentences. In this case I am truly sorry for you, it must be very hard living in todays modern world without being able to understand even basic words.

From now on I shall try dumb things down for you even more.

Although deep down I know this is your attempt to hide away all embarrassed since my last post totally wrecked your argument haha.

Last edited:

Rapier

V.I.P.
I'm sorry Rapier. If this is your reply to my post, then sadly you must be unable to read or understand basic human words and sentences. In this case I am truly sorry for you, it must be very hard living in todays modern world without being able to understand even basic words.

From now on I shall try dumb things down for you even more.

Although deep down I know this is your attempt to hide away all embarrassed since my last post totally wrecked your argument haha.
Yeah sure. You don't get that Kurdish women are being slaughtered at home because Kurdish men have no respect for women's rights as human beings? You don't get that Kurdish women are being thrust into combat because Kurdish men have no respect for women's rights as human beings?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Did you literally not read anything I posted before? I covered all the things you just said, and explained them in detail with sources. The things you are saying now prove that you didn't actually read any of what I wrote. Since otherwise you wouldn't be saying such stupid things.

It's my fault probably, I know your a "read one line" kinda guy. I shouldn't have written more than one paragraph, as it's obviously too much for you.

I mean I could explain it again if you really want, but I know it's the equivalent of talking to a brick wall at this point.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Did you literally not read anything I posted before? I covered all the things you just said, and explained them in detail with sources. The things you are saying now prove that you didn't actually read any of what I wrote. Since otherwise you wouldn't be saying such stupid things.

It's my fault probably, I know your a "read one line" kinda guy. I shouldn't have written more than one paragraph, as it's obviously too much for you.

I mean I could explain it again if you really want, but I know it's the equivalent of talking to a brick wall at this point.
Your headware is on way too tight.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
And yours is way too loose, which is why no one here takes you seriously haha. Every member of this forum knows you are a joke, and with every new post you make you only make that more and more apparent.

I hope you stick around to keep giving us all a laugh. This place needs comedic relief.

Rapier

V.I.P.
You can depend on me to stick around daily.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Good, I need to laugh at idiots. Makes the days more interesting. It's ironic that every time I read your profile picture I am reminded that I am indeed looking at one of the dumbest people on the internet. I can't tell if you did that deliberately to make a fool of yourself or if it was just an accident.

Rapier

V.I.P.
I hope you know that you're a dumbass idiot who no one takes seriously lol.

You do know that it is possible for a girl to be just as big and strong as a guy right? In the factory I work at there's one girl who easily outworks some of her male coworkers.

These girls who made it into the rangers had to pass the same test males do. They don't dumb it down for them. As such, that means they are JUST AS CAPABLE.

You're comment about male soldiers feeling unneccesarily protective of a female soldier has basis in truth however. That's the fault of today's culture, media and people's upbringing. Its still thrust at guys that the typical male is the protector of the females around them. That's never going to change though if males are never put in positions where they have to overcome that.
You're comment about male soldiers feeling unneccesarily protective of a female soldier has basis in truth however. That's the fault of today's culture, media and people's upbringing. Its still thrust at guys that the typical male is the protector of the females around them. That's never going to change though if males are never put in positions where they have to overcome that.

What is it with this drivel not being challenged by every sane person posting here?

It's as if this kind of insanity is preferable.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...nced-By-Unelected-All-Male-Court?detail=email

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thinks it natural for someone to try to protect someone that is weaker or injured in the face of danger. However that can include women protecting men. People protect their comrades in war no matter what sex they are and sometimes they die for their effort, that's life.