• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First female Army Rangers

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This photo recently went viral in Australia, showing two police officers from the Queensland Police Department.

Just proves that size doesn't matter in jobs like this. In the comments posted with the photo they said that the girl was able to easily take out men or women much larger than her by using their size and weight against them.

Rapier

V.I.P.

Just proves that size doesn't matter in jobs like this. In the comments posted with the photo they said that the girl was able to easily take out men or women much larger than her by using their size and weight against them.
A bad person is often bad news(tough) because he's been fighting most of his life. He's gonna eat a twerp like her for breakfast.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Proper training in hand to hand combat and with arms is the great equalizer.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Proper training in hand to hand combat and with arms is the great equalizer.
TV facts. In reality size and physical strength almost always prevail. That tiny woman getting paid the same as other police officers is an insult to law enforcement world wide.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
TV facts. In reality size and physical strength almost always prevail. That tiny woman getting paid the same as other police officers is an insult to law enforcement world wide.
I guess cops too fat to move and the only thing they can run down is a box of donuts is okay with you as long as their male.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When you think about it, it's actually kind of stupid that they let men into police and military forces at all. It's pretty obvious that men can't actually do anything right, and almost all major screw ups are because of men. It would make much more sense if all forms of armed forces were women-only.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I hope you know that you're a dumbass idiot who no one takes seriously lol.

You do know that it is possible for a girl to be just as big and strong as a guy right? In the factory I work at there's one girl who easily outworks some of her male coworkers.

These girls who made it into the rangers had to pass the same test males do. They don't dumb it down for them. As such, that means they are JUST AS CAPABLE.

You're comment about male soldiers feeling unneccesarily protective of a female soldier has basis in truth however. That's the fault of today's culture, media and people's upbringing. Its still thrust at guys that the typical male is the protector of the females around them. That's never going to change though if males are never put in positions where they have to overcome that.

Rapier

V.I.P.
When you think about it, it's actually kind of stupid that they let men into police and military forces at all. It's pretty obvious that men can't actually do anything right, and almost all major screw ups are because of men. It would make much more sense if all forms of armed forces were women-only.

One thing is for sure. You'd never make it as a cop. You lead with your write.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Can I ask you something Rapier? Why do you come to this site. You literally only come to pick fights with people and belittle everyone else. Even your profile pic and your quote are rude. So what do you get out of it exactly? Is your actual life so horrible that your only escape is going online to a place where everyone hates you, and making fun of everyone?
Is that the only way you can feel like a big man? You do know that every single member on this forum thinks you'r ea joke right? Like, that's pretty obvious. So what is it that you get out of coming here day after day?

Rapier

V.I.P.
I hope you know that you're a dumbass idiot who no one takes seriously lol.

You do know that it is possible for a girl to be just as big and strong as a guy right? In the factory I work at there's one girl who easily outworks some of her male coworkers.

These girls who made it into the rangers had to pass the same test males do. They don't dumb it down for them. As such, that means they are JUST AS CAPABLE.

You're comment about male soldiers feeling unneccesarily protective of a female soldier has basis in truth however. That's the fault of today's culture, media and people's upbringing. Its still thrust at guys that the typical male is the protector of the females around them. That's never going to change though if males are never put in positions where they have to overcome that.
aahhahah What a pubescent attempt to put down one of your numerous betters.
You came up one s short. It's unnecessarily .

I'm very satisfied living a culture where women are a gender to be protected.

If my son were in combat with a woman would every fiber of his upbringing cause him to try to protect her? Yes.
And cause him risk that would not take place if it were a man. Yes.
I'm very proud my son would have this concern. Thankfully it's not a quality that could easily be trained away.

You're comment about male soldiers feeling unneccesarily protective of a female soldier has basis in truth however.
To correctly comment on my comment unneccesarly must be stricken.
You're comment about male soldiers feeling protective of a female soldier has basis in truth however.