TV First Disney Cartoon you've seen?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What would be the first Disney cartoon movie you've seen?

Did you like it?

The first one I've seen was Cinderella, personally I wasn't much of a fan of that movie, maybe because I was so young and didn't really like girls or romantic stuff, but till this day I still don't like it.

How about you guys?

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Holy crap this is hard. I've been watching Disney movies since I was like 2. I'll have to go with the one I have the earliest memory of which would be The Little Mermaid. This was and still is my favorite Disney movie ever released. I loved the water growing up and used to like to pretend I was a mermaid when I was swimming in my pool. My Mom would be Scuttle since she rarely ever swam with us and my brother would be Flounder. I remember when I went to Disney World for the first time, I was 4, I got so excited to meet Ariel. I believe I dropped my ice cream cone in excitement.

I'm really not sure because I was so young, but I'm going to guess at Bambi. I loved that film, especially Thumper. Also, I remember watching Beauty and the Beast as one of my firsts aswell. I saw it with my brother and the Beast made him cry. hahaha.

midnightblack

Registered Member
I would have to say, Aladdin. Crazy as it seems, I was 2, and My grandmother bought me a costume just like Jasmines for Halloween from Turkey. I then loved it. :)

~Jinji.

KarlW

Registered Member
The first one that I saw was either "Dumbo" or "Alice in Wonderland," on the ABC-TV series Disneyland back in the 1950s. The first one that I saw
in a theater was "Lady and the Tramp," in the late 1970s (I think); and--
although I've seen many others since (on VHS, DVD or in theaters)--that has always been my favorite Disney movie.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think for me it would be Alice in Wonderland, and it used to scare me senseless. I hated the cards at the end of it. It could have been Dumbo or Lady and the Tramp though, because I remember watching them a lot as a kid too and I really like those 2 movies.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont know if this was the first of not but I think I'll say the Little Mermaid...if that came out before Beauty and the Beast then I'll go with that.