TV First Disney Cartoon you've seen?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What would be the first Disney cartoon movie you've seen?

Did you like it?

The first one I've seen was Cinderella, personally I wasn't much of a fan of that movie, maybe because I was so young and didn't really like girls or romantic stuff, but till this day I still don't like it.

How about you guys?

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It was Bambi, and I liked it. I saw it in the movie theater with my mom and my sister.

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Holy crap this is hard. I've been watching Disney movies since I was like 2. I'll have to go with the one I have the earliest memory of which would be The Little Mermaid. This was and still is my favorite Disney movie ever released. I loved the water growing up and used to like to pretend I was a mermaid when I was swimming in my pool. My Mom would be Scuttle since she rarely ever swam with us and my brother would be Flounder. I remember when I went to Disney World for the first time, I was 4, I got so excited to meet Ariel. I believe I dropped my ice cream cone in excitement.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm in the same "hell if I'd know" boat as Barb |:

I can't even guess which was the first I remember seeing.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm really not sure because I was so young, but I'm going to guess at Bambi. I loved that film, especially Thumper. Also, I remember watching Beauty and the Beast as one of my firsts aswell. I saw it with my brother and the Beast made him cry. hahaha.

[​IMG]

6. midnightblack

midnightblack Registered Member

I would have to say, Aladdin. Crazy as it seems, I was 2, and My grandmother bought me a costume just like Jasmines for Halloween from Turkey. I then loved it. :)

~Jinji.

7. KarlW

KarlW Registered Member

The first one that I saw was either "Dumbo" or "Alice in Wonderland," on the ABC-TV series Disneyland back in the 1950s. The first one that I saw
    in a theater was "Lady and the Tramp," in the late 1970s (I think); and--
    although I've seen many others since (on VHS, DVD or in theaters)--that has always been my favorite Disney movie.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think for me it would be Alice in Wonderland, and it used to scare me senseless. I hated the cards at the end of it. It could have been Dumbo or Lady and the Tramp though, because I remember watching them a lot as a kid too and I really like those 2 movies.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know if this was the first of not but I think I'll say the Little Mermaid...if that came out before Beauty and the Beast then I'll go with that.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Pinocchio and I still love it to this day. It's my all time favourite Disney film.