• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First Debate(piccolo vs Thinking Man)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright we're going to have our first debate on these forums if these two agree to participate, now if both of you sign up then afterwards your going to have to agree on kind of debate it's going to be, and what the topic is going to be. Also you can go more on details about this debate if you agree to sign up.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
*chanting* Fight fight fight fight!

I think it might be wise to lay down some ground rules for this thing, such as:
1) If you use something as a fact, the other person has the right to request a source for it. If you can't provide a source, you can't use it as a fact. It's not that hard to use google.
2) No continual postings of "facts" that have already been proven false.

Probably a few others could help, but those are the two most frustrating for me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what I said but we have to wait till these two people accept, if they don't accept then it's pointless to post some ground rules.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Makes sense I suppose... although the ground rules could cover all future of these debates as well, even if they dont accept this specific one...

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha you could of asked, who is ThinkingMan? That and what is the topic.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's what I am saying, you have to sign up first, I only wrote this thread so both of you can see it, but I wasn't going to start if none of you signed up for it. Also you guys have to agree on topic.