First Day of School

Discussion in 'School' started by Iris, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Tell everyone about your first day of school, what do you think of your teachers?

I'll tell you mine when I get home from school. lol

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

can I reply even though I'm in midterms week?

3. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

My real first day in school is too much for my memory but I remember first day in a new school when I was a kid. We'd just moved to a different area. I was about 9 I think and the school was literally 30 seconds from our new home. My mum walked up with me, holding my hand :)-/) and the head teacher met us, then showed us to my new classroom. Class was already in session and the teacher was reading a book so it was dead silent and they told me to go in. I was so nervous that I didn't even say anything. The teacher said hello then explained who I was and I went and sat down at a table.. with all girls! Then, in true sad movie scene style, I saw my mum walking across the playground outside to the exit and I started to cry. Two girls on the table scooted their chairs over and put their arms around me. And that is how I became a sexual predator! Jk, but I remember feeling fine afterwards and had a great time at that place.

First day at high school was a lot smoother. I already knew people and met a few new guys that day in a lunch time footy session. Those were the days!

kiwi likes this.
  4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I meant for the people in school now just getting back in. lol

My first day was today. My ASL teacher is flipping awesome. She is a singer/song writer and plays the guitar. She has three CDs out and plays the guitar. :D She's funny, too.

Second period I have Humanities, and my teacher is really funny as well. She's cute. Not like that, but as in she's dorky but not overly dorky. It's endearing... But anyway, the class seems REALLY fun.

Then Latin, of course that's awesome. I opted to take AP Latin.

Then Trig. My teacher is really really dorky. She spent 20 minutes talking about this calculator, TI-Inspire. She was excited and everything. lol But she did give us homework. D: Not cool

5. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Well, shucks, this feels like that first day in school all over again. :cry:

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

You start school kinda early....

7. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

school doesn't start here for about a month.... like September in the second week or something.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

You have an A/S/L techer?

What the fuck is that class like?

"You are Kayleigh. 17/female/Florida

You are Kayleigh. 17/female/Florida

You are Kayleigh. 17/female/Florida."

(3 days later)

"Ok Kayleigh...finals time.

A/S/L?"

"ERRRRRRRRRR....12/california/male?!?!?!"

(teacher facepalms)

Syndicate likes this.
  9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Classes start next Monday and I'm excited in a very apprehensive way.

10. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Well...

Class Piano 3 - It shouldn't be bad, it's just we have a substitute teacher, and she was like a bit over the top. I don't learn as fast as most others, and this was the first day back. Ugh.

Freshman Composition II - I have it with my friend, so that should help. It looks like it'll be a lot of work. The teacher isn't bad, but "bad" teachers are rare.

Music Theory 3 - Hm... well the first day was pretty intimidating, but I think it's mainly because I did no music theory over the summer (which started around the first day of May!) So I think it'll all come back to me and help me. The teacher is different from my last two classes, but I've seen her around and she's like the director of the music program, and she has a sense of humor, so I don't mind it.

Concert Band - Looks to be the same class it was for the last two semesters. Except now we have six bassoons. :lol: And I have another friend that just graduated from high school, so it should be fun.

As for the rest of the classes, those are tomorrow.