• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

First anime you ever saw.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would like to know what was the first anime you ever saw. Mine is Guyver as soon as I saw that anime I got hooked on anime and could not stop watching anime and it still is one of my favorite animes to this day.

S

SOAD2k8

Pokemon technically, but I didn't know that it was anime at the time. The first anime that I knew was anime that I saw was Akira.

M

MrCapcom

I think it was either robot carnival 8 man after or Akira

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I used to come home from school everyday and watch Gundam Wing and Tenchi Muyo. I still love those shows.

G

Gaara

i know wierd beign a guy and all but it was sailor moon on toonami.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I saw Dragon Ball before I even new what Anime was. I saw when they were showing it on some no name channel and it was really pathetic but I loved the show lol

M

Masakado

Gaara said:
i know wierd beign a guy and all but it was sailor moon on toonami.
Same here, lol. Except I didnt watch in on toonami, it was on another T.V. network. After that I started getting into anime a lot.

I ain't goona lie though, I did enjoy the show.

merob

Boom!
I watched dragon ball (not DBZ)