First album you bought

Discussion in 'Music' started by Xeilo, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What is the first album you ever bought?

Mine was Life is peachy by Korn, I was about 7 years old when it came out. My mate got me into them so I went out and bought it.

2. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Now That's What I Call Music! 35.

Didn't buy another album for 7 years after that.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

The first album I bought was Americana by the Offsping. The Offspring were one of the first bands that I really got into enough to buy an album of theirs.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I think the first one I ever bought was..actually..I just drew a blank

I think it may have been Nelly - Country Grammar or Limp Bizkits - Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The absolute first cd I ever bought was "The X-files Soundtrack". I loved the song "Walking after you" from the foo fighters and that was the selling point. Therest of the cd was epic suck.....I cant even think of another song that was on it aside from Bjorks "hunter".

However if Album you just mean a group of songs by an Artist on any media.... The first Album I ever bought was Garth Brooks "Fresh Horses" on casset. I remember mowing like 3 lawns with the intent of getting that tape.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm almost certain it was Middle of Nowhere by Hanson

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

First album i ever bought was Black and Blue by the Backstreet Boys, and I'm content with that. :nod:

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

First Album i ever bought was Big Willie Style by Will Smith! (second album was Willenium by Will Smith.... i was a big fresh prince fan when i was a kid!)

I'm pretty sure both were on cassette... wow i suddenly feel old! :p

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Not quite sure, however it might be one of these three:

o-- Mortal Kombat soundtrack
    o-- Dwight Yoakam
    o-- Aqua - Barbie Girl

I forget if family bought me one of these or if I did. A mystery that may never be solved. :eek:

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

the fitst album i bought is very embarassing to be honest.

It was the vengaboys album, im not sure if it actually has a name or it if was just called "Vengaboys"