Firefox vs. I.E

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
IE is also a massive security risk while Firefox is way more stable, customizable, and faster. There is no debate here.

BigBob

Registered Member
Don't we already have a I.E. or Firefox thread?

but anyways.. I.E. is a huge risk.. they were huge for that one update that had a virus that was crashing a bunch of computers..

I currently use Chrome, but use Firefox on occasion. I.E. gets used everyday also on this computer, just not by me.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Since I've started using Firefox, I could never get myself to go back to IE. IE is slow and out-dated and lame by comparison. I am still forced to used IE at work, for what reason, I really don't know!

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I hardly use I.E, I mostly use Chrome but, for General Forum, I use Firefox. I feel safer browsing in Mozilla’s Firefox than I do in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer. Also, Firefox continues to be a favorite among tech-savvy users because of its speed, and it remains the toughest competitor that Microsoft faces in the browser arena.

I only use Firefox at home and when ever I can, I find it to be faster and more stable than I.E. (It's just me Isn't it). At school I have to use I.E. :(but some times I get a computer with Chrome on it and I use that. I'm really happy with Chrome :)but it can't beat Firefox.:lol:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I use FireFox as my primary internet browser. The first time I used IE on my new computer I ended up getting a virus from Facebook. FireFox all the way for me.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
TOday I downloaded the latest version of IE [9]. It's very beautiful but still it's not faster than FF. Also, it doesn't have the option of opening the last tabs that were working before closing the browser. FF has a lot more options and costumazations than IE.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I use Firefox... but I just downloaded IE9 Beta... and so far I would have to say it's better then any other browser I've used.

If you have Windows 7 you can drop and pin websites to your task bar... it also has a cleaner look then some of it's predecessors.