• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Firefox Issues

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
thats a shame member 18436, although I'm glad to hear it resolved for you.

I'm not a fan of anything but Firefox and to be crippled into using IE is a big time pain.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Logout Ice, and then log back in. That happens to me sometimes too, it's a cookies thing. Logging out and then back in works.

Also, the browser argument is similiar to the gaming console arguments =P It's just a matter of to each their own. (although IE really truly does blow chunks).

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I just tried that to no avail.

i logged out, waited for about a minute, logged back in and am still having this error;

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hmm, try shift-f5 also, cause that resets your cache. Also, restart firefox as well. aka, logout, reset cache, restart firefox, then log back in.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
That doesnt work either. I just tried posting in the Randomm Thought Thread after closing everything (including IE) and I'm still getting the error.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
well, i no clue then . Did you restart your computer?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah I shut this comp down every time I leave work. And FF still doesnt work after;

A) Logging out / Logging back in
B) Clearing Cache, Cookies, and History
C) Shutting Down / Restarting Firefox
D) Shutting Down / Restarting Computer
E) Logging out and Doing B-D then logging back in.

i've tried it all. And yet GF still wont allow me to use Firefox. :(

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
yeah I shut this comp down every time I leave work. And FF still doesnt work after;

A) Logging out / Logging back in
B) Clearing Cache, Cookies, and History
C) Shutting Down / Restarting Firefox
D) Shutting Down / Restarting Computer
E) Logging out and Doing B-D then logging back in.

i've tried it all. And yet GF still wont allow me to use Firefox. :(
There is nothing you can do about it. It went away on its own after two days. I also did what you did and it didn't help.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'm having the same posting issues in my FF on my new pc. :nod:
I was online posting at my new desktop pc 15 minutes ago. Now I'm posting at another desktop pc. This is a test of the post functions:

Testing TESTING testing

Smilies test: :lol: :D :sick: :shocked: :) Next.

Edit Update:
This post worked perfect.

Last edited: