Firefox Add-ons -- Toolbar question

Discussion in 'Computers' started by viLky, Jan 6, 2010.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I've been trying for a few hours and can't seem to find a good toolbar to use. What I'm looking for is a toolbar where I can put different web-sites such as GF, Google, ect... Something where I can just click on the GF (in the toolbar) and it'll open up a new tab with GF all loaded up.

Bookmarks take too much time (lmao), so I'm trying to make it 50% faster by just clicking the link instead of clicking Bookmarks and then the link.

Name of add-on? Recommendations?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

. . . . how about the bookmark toolbar? That's just part of Firefox's design.

viLky likes this.
  3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Yeah, the bookmark toolbar.

To use it, make sure it's active by right-clicking in the command menu (thing) at the very top, and checking to see if there is a tick by the "Bookmarks Toolbar" option in the menu that appears.

To be able to use it, go into the Bookmarks Library by either choosing Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks, or pressing Ctrl+Shift+B. Then, you just move the bookmarks you want into the Bookmarks Toolbar section in the tree panel on the left.

Simples! But if you want some bookmark add-ons anyway, Bookmarks > Get Bookmark Add-ons

viLky likes this.
  4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Thanks to the both of ya, worked out well. ^_^