• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Firefly

Sephy

Forum Drifter
FOX never knows when to keep a good show on. This is one of the many they have canceled. It lasted only one season before they took it off the air. I have it on DVD and watch it religously. Is anyone else here a fanatic about this show?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Serenity is the movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Firefly was a great series, and Serenity is a great movie, I took some Sci-Fi quiz and related most to Firefly, lol which is fine with me. Objects in Space is by far my favorite episode, Jubal Early was great, and the Operative in Serentiy was also a very good villian.

J

JaceNoodles

excellent series, great movie
I've heard talk of revival, but I can't source it or confirm it, so its not all that worth it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hopefully Fox will be smart enough to bring back Firefly, considering it was easily one of their best shows.