• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fireball Over Skies In Atlanta, Georgia

Dabs

Registered Member
This was last week.....and it's still all over the news this weekend.
A fireball of some sort, fell from the skies over Stone Mountain in Atlanta, Georgia.
A guy happened to have a camera, and took some awesome video, which is now all over YouTube and other news media sites.
It does appear to be something unfamiliar..and the police in the area say they received no phone calls on anything.
Several witnesses saw this tho, and the guy who was doing the filming, he readily agreed to release his video to the news.
Atlanta is only 3 hours from me......I wish stuff like this would happen near me ~LoL~
So, enclosed is the YouTube link...what do y'all think??
YouTube - World News - Fireball seen in the sky over Georgia

Dekzper

Registered Member
Wow! :shocked: That's real! They needa go see where it landed! It looked like something was inside the fire. I hope they're checking it out and I hope they find something! Maybe it's aliens but it could just be space debris but I really hope it was aliens! :)

Dabs

Registered Member
~LoL~
Yeah it would be cool if it was something "out of the ordinary"
They say no military planes were doing any kind of experiments tho....so I guess we shall have to wait and see!

UnknownViewer

Registered Member
~LoL~
Yeah it would be cool if it was something "out of the ordinary"
They say no military planes were doing any kind of experiments tho....so I guess we shall have to wait and see!
Even if it was a real UFO they won't just say it. At least that's what I think.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It's not a UFO. They aren't real. But that is for another discussion. People these days are too quick to jump to an abnormal conclusion.

Probably a meteorite. Those things can burn up like that.

UnknownViewer

Registered Member
It's not a UFO. They aren't real. But that is for another discussion. People these days are too quick to jump to an abnormal conclusion.

Probably a meteorite. Those things can burn up like that.
People did always search for things out of ordinary. Something greater than us. Something that could guide us... It's a need of Human being. So we've got several God's; sever ghosts and... of course... ETs. :D They're out there....

UnknownViewer

Registered Member
Oh and I forgot to add this on my last post (sorry).... meteorites don't stop. It should keep moving. And I meant *several ghosts not sever ghosts :p

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
The Last Son of Krypton is here! Lol! Saw the video, wasn't an UFO but something that is unexplained. Don't know what it is!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
People did always search for things out of ordinary. Something greater than us. Something that could guide us... It's a need of Human being. So we've got several God's; sever ghosts and... of course... ETs. :D They're out there....
Yeah... sure... I will believe in UFOs when I see an alien walking out of one in person.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah... sure... I will believe in UFOs when I see an alien walking out of one in person.
That's what I'm hoping! :D We don't know what's out there and yeah, I don't think we ever had aliens here before BUT anything is def possible. If we ever do get a visitor from another dimension or another planet, I'll prolly s**t and run! They could be friendly BUT they could be badasses too!
Well, I'll be watching the news to see if they find out what it was 4 sure. :nod: