Finishers Rehashed

Would you like it whenever a superstar changes to either a heel or face his/her finisher gets a new name? Or, when they get a new gimmick their finisher gets a new name?

Ex: CM Punk turned heel and got this anti-drug gimmick. Instead of Go To Sleep it can be turned into:

o-- Addiction Adjustment
o-- Go To Rehab
o-- The Overdose
o-- Withdrawal Syndrome
o-- The Anti-Drug
o-- Addiction Over

Just something that coincides with his current gimmick. The GTS (Go To Sleep) just doesn't feel right going with his 'anti-drug, let me save you' gimmick.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Wow nice names Vilks, go to rehab haha, that's awesome.

There's only a few wrestling finishers that could have the possibility of actually being a good change.

As I'm thinking now though, there are just some finishers that should remain untouched, like the obvious ones such as the sweet chin music, chokeslam, last ride, etc....

How about the Pedigree be changed to "Game Over" or something along those lines lol.

How about the Pedigree be changed to "Game Over" or something along those lines lol.
Exactly! He is The Game, so Game Over fits perf~ectly. Or, Dog Chow. =P

I'm in agreement with certain ones being untouched. HBK's Sweet Chin Music for example shouldn't be changed. Just.. the ones that we can all agree on that needs some work. Ones that need to be upgraded to fit their persona.

Shooting_Palanx

Hulk Hogans leg drop can be called "The american leg drop"....

Or Kofis kick thing can be called "Sonic boom kick"...or something haha

Cody Rhodes can be called Tilt - a Rhodes....

Haha this is fun lol.

Since The Undertaker has Chokeslam I decided to help Kane out a bit:

o-- To Hell
o-- Satan's Slam
o-- Express Way to Hell
o-- Burning Up!

I like John Morrison's finishers name, so I won't touch it. Let's see... who else needs an update.

Swagger doesn't even have a name for his! What the... lame! Let's give him one:

o-- America's Slam
o-- Red, White and Blue
o-- Swagger Bomb (Batista's Bomb - haha)
o-- The American Ending
o-- The American Dream

Shooting_Palanx

The All American slam would be awesome, almost pays homage to Kurts move "The Olympic slam" hehe.

MVP could make his secondary move, Ballintor, if he did a sort of jump with his moves haha.

Shooting_Palanx

Cross Rhodes? It doesn't sound epic though, but you're right it does sort of match his in ring persona.

How about Kanes tombstone be called "The final stage of pain".

That sounds pretty epic I reckon.