• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Finish the job and kill the slave owners and their families

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
http://therightscoop.com/finish-the...-families-black-panther-leader-in-charleston/

He is openly calling for mass murder. Anybody who thinks fascism isn't on the rise is either blind or complicit. The most guilty is the Obama Justice Department, who WON'T take this terroristic threat seriously. And people actually think owning a gun isn't a good idea.

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ignorance at its best. Another racist nut job that is ate up with hate.

He should be investigated, maybe he has already committed murder since he is so full of hate for another race.

Some don't learn racism from their parents they learn it from people like this. People like this is also a good reason to own a gun.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
If the Justice Department is going to take this threat seriously, they might as well also go after the fundamentalist Christians who call for gays to be stoned to death, no?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the Justice Department is going to take this threat seriously, they might as well also go after the fundamentalist Christians who call for gays to be stoned to death, no?
Anyone that makes threats like this should be investigated. He's trying to incite mass murder. I don't care who you are, your beliefs or what your position in life is.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It amazes me that groups that are so tiny can have such an influence in society. The KKK and Black Panthers don't represent even 0.5% of Americans.
I guess a lot of it they are used to make a point. "Black people think like the Black Panthers or White people think like the KKK."
I live in SC so I really don't know how much of what happened in Charleston went nationwide, but the response from Charleston and from SC was amazing. 20,000 people of all faiths and skin color stretched across the Ravenel Bridge and sang worship songs in a "All Lives Matter" march. I've never been more proud of SC than after the Charleston shooting.