Finger found in Wendy's chili!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This would ruin your day:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/25/national/main683260.shtml

Especially if you were the one who lost your finger!

Man.. This makes me think about how much junk like this ends up in hot dogs and other well ground "scrap meat." That's actually a very disturbing thought..

I suppose now I may have just created some vegetarians here.. :lol:

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I heard about this on the radio, I heard something like no one at the Wendy's was missing a finger, or something like that

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

4. meaniema

meaniema New Member

It's just gross! Although i did read another article that they think this chick is just trying to scam Wendy's. Seems she's filed several lawsuits for $.

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I bet if they put that on Ebay, they would make alot of money since it was on the news but I wonder who would want it though. I'm sure someone would buy it.

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Probably more than they'll get in court. From everything I've read it won't even make it that far. Yup a few suits in her past and her house searched. As for who would want it? Hmmmm let me think........ :D

7. trees

trees Registered Member

That is so gross, what is that on the left side of the pic?

8. meaniema

meaniema New Member

Looks like skin...... UGH! Gonna make my chicken breast for dinner real appitizing LOL

9. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

It seems that the person who brought the claim about the finger being in her chili has filed quite a few lawsuits in recent years. Makes you wonder if she actually found it in her chili or if she is just trying to get money.

Wendy really wants to know who the finger belongs to. They have offered $50,000 to whoever brings evidence forward as to who the finger belongs to.

Article Here

10. tillman1126

tillman1126 New Member

Thanks for sharing, see if I go to Wendy's again. YUCK. That is just disgusting.