Fine

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Vidic15, Jul 29, 2006.

?

Who should have gotten the fine?

1. Zidane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Matterazi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both of them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Who should have gotten the fine in Zidane vs Matterazi Headbutt?

I think Materrazi should have only gotten the fine

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Can you provide some background into what you are talking about.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Zidane, he's a whiney little baby. Is there any definite proof of what was said to him? Even so, he didn't have to go all middle-school and attack the guy because he called him a name. If someone call you a jerk, that's an insult, if someone says you're a horse-boning asshole, that's an insult. Neither of those should prompt a fight. Only children and idiotic people fight over words.

4. Shabir

Shabir Guest

HE* wasnt called a name..his family was, i was watching News..and they showed it all..the guy Materazi or w.e, the professionall italian ip reader, they watched the clip over and over again..and the guy found out wat he said..he said "I hope your family dies in a bad way" or something..caz Zidanes mom just passed away some time ago before that match..and he called Zidanes sister a bad name..AND he called Zidane a DIRTY TERRORIST because Zidanes muslim..wouldnt u attack the guy if someone wsaid this to you..now just answer me guys..

5. Merc

Shabir, stop double posting. Just edit your posts.

No, I wouldn't attack them just because they said something. I would take the higher road, laugh at him and ask him if I could borrow some grease, seeing as he's got plenty to spare. If everyone got this pissed over words, we'd have nuked the shit out of the planet already.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

He had no right to call him terrorist and he was being racist, secondly, he is a dirty player (Matterazzi)

Zidane Apologized but does not regret hitting him

7. Merc

Yeah, well he got his dumb ass kicked out of the game when he could have been a key factor in a victory. So any way you look at it, he's an idiot. France can keep him.

8. TBT

TBT Guest

The worst thing is that is how he is going to be remembered. While it was Zidane's fault, the Italians are always using dirty tactics and I wish that they wouldn't have won. Matterazi just got what he wanted when Zidane was thrown out of the game.

9. Merc

Well, how Zidane is remembered is his own fault. Most soccer players use dirty tactics, it's part of the game. You're taught how to fake injury and fall, it's cheap, but they do it anyways. Matterazi may have used some harsh words, but Zidane's ape-like brain said, "HULK SMASH!" in response. Instead of laughing at the prick and ignoring him and possibly winning the game for the French.

It's all a joke.

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

He's retired now, what does it matter?

But to add to the convo anyway...

Zidane was sent off and the dude was winded, everyone wins!