• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fine for not locking your car?

pauli007001

Yet it is the Insurance company that is at a loss when theives strike, if you leave your car unlocked you are in part responsible for making a theft easier.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yet it is the Insurance company that is at a loss when theives strike, if you leave your car unlocked you are in part responsible for making a theft easier.
Sorry Pauli that's just ridiculous. So if you forget to lock your car and it gets stolen, broken into, or has stuff stolen from within, your first thoughts are the insurance company? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we paying them to cover those possible costs? It's not like it's a free service. Also, what about you? You know, the victim? Sure you made a stupid mistake, are you going to tell that person tough shit, move on?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
This is ridiculous...first of all it is common sense to lock the doors on your car. But why punish people for for not locking up their cars. There shit gets stolen, and they call they insurance company, pay the deductible and they collect the check. We already pay for this! Why make it illegal?

Last edited: