Fine. An introduction.

S

Snarflax

I'm Stan Bessey. I decided to follow Loki and GasBagfrom cross-x.com. I moderate the Novice Center, Thoughts and Ideas, and Non-Debate Debate forums at www.cross-x.com/vb. I debated in high school and coached high school debate during my Freshman and Sophomore years of college. I have abandoned that post as I now have an internship with Boise State's communications department (interning under the BSU debate coach). I too joined for the Mature Discussion forum.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thank you my friend for introducing yourself, I am glad someone like you decided to join the forums, it seems like your going to be an impact poster here on Fusion Central, enjoy yourself, and I am sure your going to debate with good people, like Hoosier, Kazmarov, and Senator B, and others.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Given my position, I'll be seeing you alot. Don't make my job hard.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

Kaz

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I put up the same argument to no avail. In my humble opinion there's no need to set a negative tone in an introductory thread. It's best we just assume the n00bs read the rules of the forum before their first post.

Hoosier.

Welcome to our little place for a peace of mind that is not retaded. Welcome to our growning fam here at Fusion Central!

Hehe, we'd love to assume that all the n00bs that join this site read all the rules, will follow them, and will become excellent members. However, in this case, that would just be following through with the cliche of "making an ass out of u and me"... and if you use "u" in MD, you'll get your post deleted.

Anyways, welcome. To be honest, your first post seemed more than a bit stuck up, but I'm sure that after a little while you'll even out a bit and as you learn what these forums are like, you'll soon become a valued member.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Eh...I don't know y but I am feeling bad vibes from u, and that's a rare thing or such with me cause I think all members are cool once I get to know them more, maybe it shall be the same thing with u I hope^^;

But welcome to the forums though*hands a bag of candy* Plz don't fight with the other members on here, some are scary once u get the angry to a certain extent >>; Have fun and post alot plus I hope to cya around!