Financial Freefall of The United States of America

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Rapier, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Neonconservatives align lockstep with Israel and instigated/control our democracy building foreign policy. Is it a stretch to believe that level of power is NOT restricted to foreign policy and the funders of neoconservatives have, for their own financial gain, colluded to decimate the USA financially?

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

You don't find it a stretch to connect, motive-wise, the seeding of democracy in the Middle East with the collapse of the world economy?

3. Rapier

Predators are predators in any arena they participate. Are you saying that the rich, powerful people who have the throw-weight to control US foreign policy have no interest in financial pillaging for personal gain?

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

No, I'm saying there aren't any hordes of Drs. Evil out there, reckless and/or insane enough to collude in this area. Nobody kills his own milk cow. How would the people you're indicting in putting this scenario forth benefit from seeing Haiti-ized America and the end of an overall proseperous era with roots as far back as the Industrial Revolution?

5. Rapier

So you're saying huge transfers of wealth from workers to corporate shareholders is killing the cow not appropriating it?