Finals - High School

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CBNJ, Jun 17, 2008.

1. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

I'm a senior now, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting nervous about finals. Yeah we've been reviewing non stop in school and everything, but I hate writing essays! :sick:

2. FulgurousWind

FulgurousWind Registered Member

Ya i'm a sophomore, just finished finals today. I get pretty annoyed when I actually have to study for tests

3. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

im not a seinor, but when i graduated 8th grade the finals were really easy, some of them were even open book. :lol:

4. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Finished already? I start mine tomorrow and the last day is next Monday. Bleh.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah thats weird. Most California High Schools have already graduated. I honestly cant think of any that are still in session.

6. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

New Jersey, the best state out there. :p We go from early September - late June.

7. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I'm a freshman, I've taken 3 finals so far:

Latin - 35 multiple choice, and 6 open response questions - (45 minutes) got an 89%, last wednesday
    History- 28 multiple choice (45 minutes), last friday
    English - 100 multiple choice, and 1 essay (90 minutes), monday

and have two left:

math - 20 multiple choice, 5 open response (90 minutes), wednesday
    science- 200 multiple choice (90 minutes), thursday

They may seem easy being multiple choice, but trust me they're not. I would rather that they all be open response or essay. I SUCK at anything multiple choice. I did so poorly on the 100 questions of the english final on monday, but wicked well on the essay....ARGH...

8. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Tomorrow I have :
    English - 4 essays, might not necessarily be hard but will take forever.
    World and National Affairs (History) - 160 questions (multiple choice, true or false) then 2 essays, another long one.

9. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

4 essays for a final...I write essays pretty well, but that would freak me out.

p.s. Massachusetts is the best state

10. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Well we're not that far away. :p

Yeah, one is a free write essay based on a passage we have to read. Essays are good though, because you can't get marked down for the wrong answer some of the time.