• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Finals are done!!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've got exams to take! I've failed an end of year one in chassis already! Nearly done all my online ones and god knows how many more after that.

Ã

Æshættr

Mine are in three weeks. I suppose I actually need to study for stuff this year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have the last one tommorow and I cant wait to be done, it's my hardest class Admin Procedures, I really need to study hard, but I cant wait till 5pm tommorow school will be done till September.

A

Angel03

I have three weeks left, write a term paper(8-6), poetry project, and a whatever needs to be done in intro to Graphic design class. Maybe one or two finals or exams. I can't wait for it to all be over. It will be so nice. But then I will end up having one summer class so I can be closer to getting my art associates.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That sucks I never had summer class myself and I dont want one either lol. but hopefully that you will pass all your classes and good luck in your finals.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'm going to summer B session since I'll be in Europe summer A, its supposed to be easier.

D

Drky

Piccolo said:
I'm going to summer B session since I'll be in Europe summer A, its supposed to be easier.
I am also taking Summber B, if I get accepted (evaluations are done during the month of may) for the Major I wish to pursue in Business.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I have finals in 2 weeks. But most of my finals are take home tests that will be given out this coming week. :(

I hate take homes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well my finals are finally over, I thought this would be my hardest exam but it was pretty easy actually, sometimes it does pay off to study lol. But I am really glad I am done, and i'll be having lots of fun this summer.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I have two more now, tomorrow morning and then tuesday.