Finally!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Daemonic, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

Moved into my new place yesterday and only slept for three hours so I could get everything finished today. All unpacked, and been sipping on some wine, watching a movie.... lil tipsy

Soooo nice to not have parents or a room mate..

Just saying. :)

Thank the GF Gods for forums where you can post random shit like this when tipsy and excited. :)

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm glad!

I remember my first apartment very well. I sat down and shared a 30 pack with my buddy to celebrate.

3. Daemonic

Well, this certainly is not my first but long story short I only lived alone once, last place was with a roomie and that went bad, also had lived with an girl I was engaged to years ago and that went bad, and then lived with the parents for a couple months again. So it is very nice to be on my own again....

Not to mention something about being 26 and having to stay at my parents for a while just didn't go well with me.

4. Doc

Actually I'm 24 and I moved back in with my father and grandmother after being out for a substantial period of time. This time I pay a fair share of the bills, buy groceries, and live more like it's my house than under their roof.

Good arrangement. I can understand why you would want out, though.

5. Daemonic

24 isn't bad, I think with me it was kinda like....

Damn, I'm 4 years from 30, I gotta get out of my parents ASAP while I had to stay there, lol.

6. Doc

Heh, I have the "I'm 24 and what have I done so far" mentality right now.

7. Daemonic

lol, I still feel that way. ^^