• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Finally!

Daemonic

Registered Member
Moved into my new place yesterday and only slept for three hours so I could get everything finished today. All unpacked, and been sipping on some wine, watching a movie.... lil tipsy

Soooo nice to not have parents or a room mate..

Just saying. :)

Thank the GF Gods for forums where you can post random shit like this when tipsy and excited. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm glad!

I remember my first apartment very well. I sat down and shared a 30 pack with my buddy to celebrate.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Well, this certainly is not my first but long story short I only lived alone once, last place was with a roomie and that went bad, also had lived with an girl I was engaged to years ago and that went bad, and then lived with the parents for a couple months again. So it is very nice to be on my own again....

Not to mention something about being 26 and having to stay at my parents for a while just didn't go well with me.

Doc

V.I.P.
Actually I'm 24 and I moved back in with my father and grandmother after being out for a substantial period of time. This time I pay a fair share of the bills, buy groceries, and live more like it's my house than under their roof.

Good arrangement. I can understand why you would want out, though.

Daemonic

Registered Member
24 isn't bad, I think with me it was kinda like....

Damn, I'm 4 years from 30, I gotta get out of my parents ASAP while I had to stay there, lol.

Doc

V.I.P.
Heh, I have the "I'm 24 and what have I done so far" mentality right now.