Final Star Wars series 3 (USB) Mimobot revealed

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Nightsurfer, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Star Wars meets the high tech world..

Star Wars and Minibot fans have been trying to guess the identity of the fourth Star Wars Mimobot series 3 character for ages.
    Well the guessing game is finally over. *Drum roll* C-3PO has been revealed as the fourth Star Wars Mimobot character (and therefore the last) to join the likes of Wicket, the scary looking Darth Sidious and the Emperor's Royal Guard. Who doesn't love Luke Skywalker's golden protocol droid and his fussy and worry-prone personality?

[​IMG]

Now you can have the home-made droid as your very own USB pal, who will provide you with Star Wars Mimobot content such as mimoByte sound software and mimoDesk, to adorn your desktop with icons, avatars, wallpapers and screen savers. Like all Star Wars Mimobots, C3PO comes in 1, 2, 4 AND 8GB capacities. Get your very own C-3PO for $39.95 USD.

You could opt for a bog-standard USB stick, but what good is a USB drive if it doesn't look like one of your favorite movie characters and can't be used to recreate memorable Star Wars scenes?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want the Boba fett one, but I can't find it or it hasn't been made yet. I have the Darth Vader one (given to me as a gift) but I might try to get them all.

Here is the link to the mimobot site. mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives by mimoco | welcome to planet blõôh!

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Haha, those look awesome, but I'll never need one. Some of those look so stupid (chewbacca)

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree, the Chewy one does look goofy. I do however dig the Vader and C3P0! I'd sport 'em if I could find 'em here in town.

4. Nightsurfer

I've seen a few at Circuit City and Media play, you can even find them at your local computer store as well, or just go to the site I posted and order them there.

Hell I would even look on eBay for them.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Our Comp USA and Circuit City both went out of business just recently! I dunno what a media play is, but I do agree.... Ebay here I come!

6. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

those look sweet! id get one....but i have no use for a flash drive, lol

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

why does Vader have teddy bear ears, but 3po doesn't?

8. Nightsurfer

3PO would look even sillier with ears I guess. Mine doesn't have ears on it or I never even noticed it. I'll have to look at it when i get back and have time to go through my Star wars stuff.

9. Mason

Mason phawq

Not a fan of the designs.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like the Vader one but not Chewbacca. C3P0 was alright.