• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Final Fantasy

Danitude

Registered Member
Which is the best Final Fantasy on the SNES Platform

FF4 (2 in U.S.)
FF5 (Not released in U.S.)
FF6 (3 in U.S.)

I enjoyed 4 the best.

atomickitten

FFIV was okay, not really my favorite. i've never played FFV; it wasn't released in the US until later under Final Fantasy Anthology for the PS which had both FFV & FFVI (and then they recently re-released it again for the GBA along with FFVI). as for FFVI, i've played it and loved it, it's probably my favorite FF game of all time =)

Fantasy

The White Wolf
Ouch, this is a tough 'un for me, well let's see, IMO, all three had great stories, IV and VI had great characters, V had the Job system, which I luuuurve, bah! VI, followed closely by V.

rydia57

Hands down... Final Fantasy 3/6 is my fav on the SNES. The ghost train, the floating continent.... ohhh the opera. Figaro.:D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Final Fantasy 2 (iv in japan) is the last final Fantasy I completed (currently working on DS remakes, still havent finished them though)

Teorropy

never played ont he SNES, only on the PLaystation, I loved the 7th one.

Just to let you know.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I hated 7, too many cut sceens... 20 minutes before actually getting to play the game killed it, then you only got to play a short while before more cut sceens, this is a videogame, not a movie (something that bugs me about alot of games nowadays)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, Square switched over to Sony during FFVII's development, that's why it has the "bubbly" graphics that most of the N64 games have, as it was originally slated to be a N64 game.

Last edited: