• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Final Fantasy XV

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member

Is anyone getting the newest installment of the Final Fantasy franchise? It's controversial because of its modern setting, but visually it looks pretty stunning and I'm considering giving it a chance. I've always loved these games but haven't played all the way through one in ages. I'll wait for reviews, but am considering this when it comes out.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I haven't played a Final Fantasy game since FF7 and I plan to keep it that way. I really enjoyed that one, but I just haven't had any reason to play the rest. The series has definitely gotten muddled over the last decade. It was one of the worst things I saw at E3. I hope it's great, because I know quite a few fans... but yeah, no thanks.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Did anyone end up picking this up? The reviews have been better than I expected, but I don't think I'll be getting any new games until next year at this point. It is still on my list.