PlayStation 3 Final Fantasy XIII

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Does the lack of PS3 exclusivity bother you? I know it sounds like a semi-fanboy question, but it's a logical one seeing as Sony fans have long enjoyed the main FF series but no other system has.

Doesn't bother me. I'm a consumer first, and I love that they're FINALLY giving another platform a shot instead of just one single one. I understand it's a business tactic to have it exclusively for one system and that's fine... I guess. Now, if you have an Xbox, you can finally get a Final Fantasy for that system!

A great day for Xbox RPG fans.

It doesn't really bother me that much. It will be kinda odd seeing a Final Fantasy game on the X-Box, but shit happens.

Whats more likely to annoy me is X-Box fan-boys trying to rub it into Sony fan-boys faces, which will turn into gigantic flame wars.

Vegito728

Registered Member
It doesn't bother me that much at all. I have a 360 but will be getting 13 on the PS3.

And VV is right. Go to the gamefaqs message boards right now and there will be tons of X-box fan-boys rubbing it in the Sony fan-boys faces. It gets old really damn fast.