• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Final Fantasy VII Remake?!

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

I got this from an article that was posted last week.

"At the Shibuya Tsutaya Final Fantasy XII launch event, when Square Enix president Yoichi Wada was asked about the existence of a Final Fantasy VII remake on PS3, he smiled and mentioned that such remake is likely to happen with a large demand, but it is very difficult, the company is currently examining the possibilities." (- quoted from The-Magic Box Article)

D

Dranigus

Masakado said:
Yea bringing Aeris back to life wouldn't be too good. That would also make Advent Children seem kinda weird.
Well alternate endings is the kind of thing Square Soft does. Remember Chrono Trigger and X-2.

I am telling you it's not like they are realling bringing her back to life, it's just that you can choose to do so if you want to.

K

Killratio

If the remake happens it had better rule in every single way or I'll be mad.

B

Blitz

*drools* That would be so awesome!

I hope they add more games to the gold saucer if they remake it :) I actually spent a lot of time at that place -_-;