• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Announced

Vegito728

Registered Member
Square Enix will release Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete on Japanese DVD and Blu-Ray, they announced today at Tokyo Game Show. According to Gamespot, the new release may include new scenes in the film. Source: Gamespot. Also the rumor is that one of the scenes is Sephiroth stabbing Cloud threw the chest and throwing him, but that's just a rumor. Man I'm excited.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
I've put more than 1,000 hours into Final Fantasy 7 and I loved Advent Children. I would like to see what they might have left out or just decided to add to it.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I own AC and I can't wait to get my hands on this one aswell. The only thing I hope is that they added enough stuff so the movies doesn't seem fast pace like the current one now >>;

Malificus

Likes snow
I just hope they make it worth it. Hopefully the US release will include Last Order Final Fantasy VII

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya, I'm hoping the same thing. Hopefully at least 10 new scenes and maybe some interviews with the cast(Not like the bonus disc that you got when you preordered it). Basically I hope it's worth the money(Not just something Square Enix comes out with to try an make more money).