• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Final Fantasy 7 or Kingdom Hearts

Which game do you think is better or you like more?

• Final Fantasy 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vegito728

Registered Member
What game do you like more or think is better? In my opinion I think Final Fantasy 7 is better. Because of the characters andthe story and the movie in a way lol.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I like Final Fantasy 7 because there were no voices in them and the characters were only depicted by there speech(type).

When thrown in to KH like they were, they completly ruined the tone set in FF7. Voices can make or break a character, want a Sephy with a squeky voice? I think not...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's kind of an unfair comparison. They were great in different ways and had their own styles. I'd like to think FF7 though.

S

SOAD2k8

Easily FF7. The games really aren't even in the same league IMO.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
FFVII. There is no comparison.

I

Ignazio

FFVII>Stupid Keyblades, nightmares and dreams

T

tidusx99

It depends on the type of gamer you really are.

If you like the entire Rpg genre of being able to interact with the characters attributes and basing strategy through an entire world to end evil. Then Final Fantasy 7 and the rest of the series.

If you like to actually drama and the disney world, then Kingdom Hearts is your way to go.

Myself personally, I enjoyed both games. FF series would 10x times better off if they would have kept a similar conjunction system of materia, that was pure ownage.

Only thing in Kingdom Hearts that I found to be rather annoying, was the whole keyblade being your main weapon and abilities along with it. Wheres the variety?

M

Masakado

They are somewhat different categories, if I feel more like real time battle, Kingdom Hearts is better, if I feel like ATB, FF7 would be the best. As for storyline, characters, and such, I like FF7 the most.

T

Taitu

Wow, this is a difficult choice.. Both of these games were innovative towards the RPG world. FF7 was the game that actually got me obsessed with video games, and turned me into an anime otaku. Kingdom Hearts was simply an amazing game that dazzled me during every moment I was playing it. I really cannot choose, so I shall not.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Wow, way to revive an ancient thread.

Although I believe FF7 was a bit overrated, I still liked it a lot. It's definitely 1 or 2 on my list of favorite FF games. Kingdom Hearts was a great game, but there was just more depth and things to do and discover in FF7.