Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by SystemMetrics, Oct 9, 2003.

1. SystemMetrics

SystemMetrics Registered Member

Well, SquareSoft is making another movie, and I think they finally got the hint that graphics alone doesn't make a good movie. The new movie is a sequel to the Final Fantasy 7 game for Playstation. Cloud looks great, and I can't wait to see this movie. Especially since Final Fantasy 7 had one of the best plots in any of the Squaresoft games, well except for Xenogears.

2. 0017

0017 Registered Member

Nice! I thought they were just going to do that in the first place. But hey, good things come to those who wait. It will be good to see what kind of plot they'll come up with, no doubt it will be much better than square's previous offering.

3. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Are you speaking of the horrible atrocity that was known as "Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within" ???

Good Lord, I hated that movie. My friends conned me into seeing it twice (fotunately they payed the second time 'round) but I fell asleep both times in the theater...

If you want to see some decent CGI films, stick to the Disney-Pixar offerings or the Dreamworks equivalents like Shrek.