Movies Final Destination 4 trailer

I'm not gonna do this with every movie, just this one that I was excited about.

The trailer:

YouTube - The Final Destination (Final Destination 4) (2009) Theatrical Trailer

When Final Destination first came out I was excited about now new the concept was. It was interesting and it didn't have a killer. Basically, it was Death against these kids that managed to escape the first attempt. Then, you had FD2 and FD3. I loved FD2. I thought it was the best in the series, and when FD3 came out I was like "Oh no, what did they do!?" Meh, maybe it's just me.

Anywho, now that I see this trailer it brings back memories of Final Destination 3. The trailer brings thoughts of "perfect looking teenage kids". There is this perfect city, perfect kids and everything just looks perfect. The realism of the scenery and whatnot just isn't there. I got that same impression from FD3, too. Not sure why, but it took away from the movie.

Are you gonna go see it? Excited? Uh-oh, a 4th?

Hiei

The Hierophant
I have to say that I wasn't really interested in seeing the movie for the same reasons you said, but once they said it was going to be in 3D, I got excited. I like the theme to the series, but I liked the first one, I can't quite remember the second one, and I thought the third wan was horrible. But this one could be fun to see in 3D.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm a fan of gory movies and interesting deaths, so I'll probably watch the movie for the thrill factor. But I'll just wait till it comes out on DVD or something, rather than just pay money to see it in the theatre. By DVD I mean, a year down the road when it's in the dollar bin at Blockbuster lol.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't know if I want to see it or not. The first and second were really good but I hated the third film. Maybe I'll watch it out of curiosity but I am not excited.

PonderCloud

Registered Member
The first one was acceptible for me. It had a good concept, with good potential.

It became too predictable for my liking though. I won't be going to see #4 anytime soon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw this trailer when I went to see Hangover, and I couldn't believe they made another one. They need to stop, it's getting ridiculous. The first one wasn't all that bad, but than it got so dumb and stupid. I definitely won't be watching the fourth installment of this movie saga.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Like the others have said, it should have stopped at least at number 2, three really pushed it and now they're just looking for a quick fix to make some money on something that does not need to be extened, like the Saw movies. I didn't see number 3 so I probably wont be seeing this one either.

~Shwa

Twitch

Registered Member
I definitely like thrillers, I've seen the first three of these and they were awesome.

Then I heard about this one, that it was going to at a car track, and I thought it was going to be stupid. Doesn't look bad though.

The 3-D thing sort of threw me off though. I've never seen anything in 3-D.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've only seen the second. It was alright. This trailer shows some bad ways to go though. Death by car wash is bad enough but death by escalator is unimaginable... That would be terrible... :shocked: