Movies Final Destination 1-3

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by LostForever, Aug 31, 2006.

1. LostForever

LostForever Guest

best movies ever! : ) Did anyone like them? my favorite one was part3. does anyone wanna see them but couldnt?

2. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I like all of them. I can't wait untill 4 comes out. It'll be intresting to see just how she gets away fromt he train (if she does). Damn that movie is jsut great. In all honesty I was scared to take the subway train back home.

3. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Eh, the series was just near par at best. The first one was interesting, acting was decent, but as it progressed it became chessier, and more cliche.

Then it just became a series to see the new and interesting ways James Wong decided to kill off the characters.

4. raddmadd

raddmadd Registered Member

haven't seen 3, but seen 1 and 2. pretty good movies! i just didn't like the blood and gore, i hate that stuff. but other then that they were good.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I just saw FD 2 last night, Man, It was awsome, the best movie, She was alive and that kid died at the end..Getting killed by BBQ.

I gotta search for FD 1 and 3, I havent seen.

6. merob

merob Boom!

I honestly hate to enter topics I'm not into, but ARGAAHHHHHHHH!

Basically. The concept doesn't seem worthy of repetition.
    My problem isn't with final destination alone, its with a series of movies based around horrific and grusome effects. Were final destination the only death flick, there wouldn't be a problem, however its not. I'm not really into seeing entire films based around grafic mutilation.

7. The Hitman

The Hitman Guest

I never seen the thrid one but i love the first two i just watch them the other day when i was taking a bath.

8. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

I love final destination my favorite one was the 1st to me the orginal is almost always the best but the sequels to fd were great.

9. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

The first one wasn't that bad. I'll give them props for the interesting idea. The sequels were unnecessary in my mind. Nothing spectacular in my oppinion, but something that makes for decent viewing if you're bored with some friends.

10. I agree that the first one wasn't bad, since at the time it was abit original.. But the sequels ween't needed really.. Once is enough in my oppinion..

But then again, the only reason I even saw FD1 is because I have a Disant cousin in the movie, who I can only see through his movies bc He'd think me jus some Fangirl >>'' Which I'm really not, But anyhow, I hate that he died in the end of 1, I can barely rememberthe ending ;-; I need to see it again.