Final Answer? Iverson announces plan to retire

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Rumors are that the Sixers are thinking about getting him. Nothing official, just thinking about it.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I saw the headline yesterday, it would be strange seeing Iverson in a 76ers uniform again, but Williams is injured for about eight weeks so they need a starting point guard. Should be interesting if he does sign there.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The Sixers offered him a one year deal. At 5-13 I guess they are desperate, but I don't think he would help them make the playoffs

5. Babe_Ruth

Well like I listed above the only reason why their offering him a contract is because their starting point guard Louis Williams will be out for two months.

Iverson isn't a team player, he has to set his mind that he needs to be if he wants to stay in the NBA. He can't say me first my teammates second.

Hopefully he signs because I still believe he has some left in the tank.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

He's gonna get benched again once Williams comes back, so he better enjoy his playing time while he can.

7. Babe_Ruth

You never know they might move him to shooting guard if he plays real well, but we'll see what happens.

I just hope that he knows that it needs to be a team effort and not him taking every shots. If can learn that then he'll be a much better player.