• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Film Days

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am currently on a film binge and watching a lot of films. I seem to go through this in stages where I can go over two weeks without even thinking of watching a film and then some weekends where I can get through 3 films in one day on a weekend.

Do you often do the same? Do you set time aside for yourself one day a week for yourself where you do nothing but sit in a comfy chair or lie in bed and watch 3 or 3 films in a row?

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm similar. I can go weeks without being inclined to watch a movie, or only watching one a week (the new movies on sky every Friday) but then I have days where I will do nothing but watch movies. I'm planning a big movie weekend this coming weekend, where I will be doing nothing but watching the LotR and Blade trilogies.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I do this whenever I'm sick. If I have a cold and am staying home from school I just watched heaps of movies in a row. Sometimes I go on themed binges, like watch only Disney films, then other times I will just watch anything at all.

Salochin

Registered Member
Yeah I do exactly the same there will be days where i watch 3-4 films and then that will be enough for a week or two. but I find whenever I'm watching a string of films they're always ones I've already seen. I guess I'm just not inclined to start a new film. at least with a film I've already seen I know if I'll enjoy it or not.