Filling the Void

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
looks like Kaz left. so I'm coming back just for the heck of it. also, I miss this place, and all of its shenanigans. sure, (apparently) it has its problems, but there are a ton of people here that I was unashamed to call my friends. and then I dropped off the face of the earth because of simultaneous school, mental breakdowns, webcomic and musical writings, trying and failing to start a youtube miniseries, emotionally EXPLODING several times and painting large things for stuff...and...stuff. so...I'm back! and I've missed you all and I expect a warm welcome...

please?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I got a girlfriend, lost 17 pounds, figured out how to be a gentleman, learned to throw a knuckleball, doubled my reading, got a fuck-buddy in waiting if I'm ever single and waiting, shopped til I dropped and am bouldering like mad in anticipating for Whitman's 25 foot climbing wall in Augsut.

All while totally inactive after I quite being MD Mod.

Oh, and I'm getting something published most likely this month. And made my own publication, got a dozen writers for it, got them to work for free, beat their ass, printed a 100 copies at no cost to me, and aced my senior project.

Wooo.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I dropped off the face of the earth because of simultaneous school, mental breakdowns, webcomic and musical writings, trying and failing to start a youtube miniseries, emotionally EXPLODING several times and painting large things for stuff...and...stuff.
I hate when that happens.

Welcome the double dutch bangbus back, bro!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Look how he tries to steer me to create gay erotica. Sorry for the appetizing visual, man! Where's your off button, now?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Oh, it's on the bottom end, that's right! I thought the little rabbit on the side was some sort of toggle switch. No wonder I couldn't get it to stop!