Filling the Void

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Obsessiforge, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

looks like Kaz left. so I'm coming back just for the heck of it. also, I miss this place, and all of its shenanigans. sure, (apparently) it has its problems, but there are a ton of people here that I was unashamed to call my friends. and then I dropped off the face of the earth because of simultaneous school, mental breakdowns, webcomic and musical writings, trying and failing to start a youtube miniseries, emotionally EXPLODING several times and painting large things for stuff...and...stuff. so...I'm back! and I've missed you all and I expect a warm welcome...

please?

Nibbles likes this.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I got a girlfriend, lost 17 pounds, figured out how to be a gentleman, learned to throw a knuckleball, doubled my reading, got a fuck-buddy in waiting if I'm ever single and waiting, shopped til I dropped and am bouldering like mad in anticipating for Whitman's 25 foot climbing wall in Augsut.

All while totally inactive after I quite being MD Mod.

Oh, and I'm getting something published most likely this month. And made my own publication, got a dozen writers for it, got them to work for free, beat their ass, printed a 100 copies at no cost to me, and aced my senior project.

Wooo.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I hate when that happens.

Welcome the double dutch bangbus back, bro!

4. Obsessiforge

see, its stuff like that I miss. the old Tucker unconventional-yet-fucking-hilari-humor

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

See, the truth isn't all that hard to say.

Phoenix likes this.
  6. Obsessiforge

Wo-hoah there, Tucker! Is there anything ELSE you'd like to put in my mouth, or are you going to stick to words?

Boredie and Impact like this.
  7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Look how he tries to steer me to create gay erotica. Sorry for the appetizing visual, man! Where's your off button, now?

8. Obsessiforge

same place it was before. you remember ;)

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Oh, it's on the bottom end, that's right! I thought the little rabbit on the side was some sort of toggle switch. No wonder I couldn't get it to stop!

10. Obsessiforge

well, not originally, but I'll let you toggle it all you want!

alright, this is getting out of hand. anybody ELSE miss me?