• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fill in the blank

Tucker

Lion Rampant
17 - all
18- way
22 - an
23 - how
24 - remind
25 - reasons
30 - simple? (confusing - it appears as though a second word 'as,' would be needed in preposition)

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yes, so we can't use simple.
Thanx for the others.

p.s. correction - 22 should be "a".

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Oh, you really think so haha? I deleted my post after re-reading because I didn't bother to read it properly the first time round.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It came to me out of the blue a few minutes ago that 30 was most likely 'such.'

:D

:hi:
Why did I think the same a few moments ago??
I guess I saw the word "such" somewhere...

but yeah ... you're right!
------
Oh, you really think so haha? I deleted my post after re-reading because I didn't bother to read it properly the first time round.
There you are! I saw it from you but then it disappeared and I thought I saw it wrong.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
In a real wtc moment, I tried to quote that post to give props, but it came up blank in the text editor. And you know me; my first thought was, "D'ohhh, she's finally put me on Ignore."

:ye olde dourke: