FIJI MERMAID is it real???

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Creepy..... *shutters*

I wouldn't want it lol!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I think it's fantastic!!!!

4. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

I saw that and the i look at it gives me the creeps... I like the vampire slayer box that was cool..........my boys wanted it.. I said yeah right don't think so...........nani

5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I've talked to this guy before. He's a starving artist that does all sorts of sculptures like these. He had a HP auction a few months ago. It was a tongue-in-check alien landed in my backyard. He had a very nice sculpture of the alien. Trouble was, a lot of people that it was real and ebay pulled it.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Starving artist? What's that???LOL :D I wish I could afford to buy it, but I need to save for other things...like food for the family, bills,bills,bills!

7. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Oh Boy! You would like it Angel... It could chase your poor little fairies around the pond!! The thing IS really cool though. Ty2D2 and I were checking it out ...its a taxidermy...we think a seal with something elses arms put on it.
    Very creative...he's done it before...I saw his work, in a magazine I think it was.... Couple yrs ago??

8. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

boy it does look real though and creepy

boy it does look real though and creepy :eek:hno:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2005
  9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am hiding under my bed <scared> <crying> lol

Over in Seattle I think Peer 40 not quite sure....but thay have a little place that has weird stuff in it like a few real mummies in glass cases and a jar that has a two headed pig in it...weird stuff...well two or three years ago they put in a Supposidly real mermaid and it looks just as freakin scary as this one.....

I had imagined mermaids to be beautiful and graceful...not demon possesed hahahahah I guess I better go tell the kids that "The Little Mermaid" is not real!!! hahahahahaha I love that movie...put that on my favorite movies lol

you would <shivers>

Last edited: Jun 9, 2005
  10. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

She paints halloween stuff for haunted houses all year, of COURSE she'd love it lol.

I love halloween too, but not scary,, just cute bright goofy.