• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

FIJI MERMAID is it real???

nani1987

Registered Member
I saw that and the i look at it gives me the creeps... I like the vampire slayer box that was cool..........my boys wanted it.. I said yeah right don't think so...........nani

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I've talked to this guy before. He's a starving artist that does all sorts of sculptures like these. He had a HP auction a few months ago. It was a tongue-in-check alien landed in my backyard. He had a very nice sculpture of the alien. Trouble was, a lot of people that it was real and ebay pulled it.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Spence said:
I've talked to this guy before. He's a starving artist that does all sorts of sculptures like these. He had a HP auction a few months ago. It was a tongue-in-check alien landed in my backyard. He had a very nice sculpture of the alien. Trouble was, a lot of people that it was real and ebay pulled it.
Starving artist? What's that???LOL :D I wish I could afford to buy it, but I need to save for other things...like food for the family, bills,bills,bills!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I think it's fantastic!!!!
Oh Boy! You would like it Angel... It could chase your poor little fairies around the pond!! The thing IS really cool though. Ty2D2 and I were checking it out ...its a taxidermy...we think a seal with something elses arms put on it.
Very creative...he's done it before...I saw his work, in a magazine I think it was.... Couple yrs ago??

nani1987

Registered Member
boy it does look real though and creepy

boy it does look real though and creepy :eek:hno:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am hiding under my bed <scared> <crying> lol

Over in Seattle I think Peer 40 not quite sure....but thay have a little place that has weird stuff in it like a few real mummies in glass cases and a jar that has a two headed pig in it...weird stuff...well two or three years ago they put in a Supposidly real mermaid and it looks just as freakin scary as this one.....

I had imagined mermaids to be beautiful and graceful...not demon possesed hahahahah I guess I better go tell the kids that "The Little Mermaid" is not real!!! hahahahahaha I love that movie...put that on my favorite movies lol

angelspeak said:
Starving artist? What's that???LOL :D I wish I could afford to buy it, but I need to save for other things...like food for the family, bills,bills,bills!

you would <shivers>

Last edited:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
TGirl said:
you would <shivers>
She paints halloween stuff for haunted houses all year, of COURSE she'd love it lol.

I love halloween too, but not scary,, just cute bright goofy.