• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fights

B

barfootboards

ok so im sitting here at home, bored as hell, in a very annoyed mood, and i have the sudden erge to just fight some kid and beat the shit out of him, and felt a topic should be made

i guess talk about some fights you all been in

Malificus

Likes snow
I got into a fight playing king of the hill in grade school. The result? I broke my hand, he got a nasty headache. I came out on top.

F

firepunch00

LMAO, well there was one fight at the end of 2005 in school. It was computer class and i was in my seat writing a report when the new kid in our class sent me an e-mail to my yahoo saying "I'm gonna fuck ya ass up after school". At first I didn't do anything, but then I got up and went to his seat and he got up and then he pushed me and then I pushed him and then he tried to punch me, but I blocked him with my hand and twisted his arm and went behind him and got him in a headlock. Then he tripped me and i got back up and then I punched him and then the teacher ms.Lopez grabbed him then I grabbed him and pushed him into a computer and continuously punched him in the face. Then I see the dean run intothe class as my friends push chairs so the dean won't break the fight up. Then the kid I'm fighting bangs my head into the printer making me bleed out my forehead. Then two of my best friends Ricardo and Evan grab him and surprisingly cracks him over the head with a basket, lmao. Then I stomp on his face and walk away. Then the dean takes me and the kid to his office. I get supended for 90 days and the kid goes back to class, now thats some fucked up shit.

Note: The school district extended my supension to April 29th!!!!! wow that was allot of typing!!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I tend to get into many fights, and people tend to underestimate me, which is their fault. Usually its about one of my female friends, since boyfriends tend to hate me because I treat their girlfriends better then they do. ::)

Edit: Wrong face lol

L

lilbballfrk

Malificus said:
I got into a fight playing king of the hill in grade school. The result? I broke my hand, he got a nasty headache. I came out on top.
LOL so how do you play king of the hill? didnt the teachers see?? HAHA

Malificus

Likes snow
lilbballfrk said:
Malificus said:
LOL so how do you play king of the hill? didnt the teachers see?? HAHA
That was in Canada, during the winter. Everyone played King of the Hill on the snow mounds. It was fun since they were taller than the school buildings. Whether you were pushed or did the pushing, it was fun.

Coincidentally, I moved to Winnepeg, Manitoba later that week.

B

bmxbunnie17

here is a recent one

my sister kitten and john were outside arguing outside my girl went downstairs to find out what was going on john drunk as shit slaps her in tha face and called her a spik she tells me i run downstared and beet the crap out of him till James and jay jay pulled me off him and dragged me upstairs

not to metion how many fights i got into at school and at NG and China town

W

wweman101

I remember when i was in like the 6th grade some fat ass kid hit me so i punched him and he fell n i swear a 5.6 earthquake on the Richter scale occurred!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've only cracked 1 lad in high school. Other than that my fights have been with my brother, and that was just to teach me.

But i'm itching to smack this lad in college. He's just gotta pull the wrong string while im in the wrong mood.