Fights shut down malls across the US

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Hilander, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Hilander

Hilander Free Spirit Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Hilander

3. hepismis

hepismis Registered Member

We live in a post-ethical age, thanks to the relativism of the Baby Boomers, which has become entrenched and is part of the bedrock of our society now. I'm glad that I'm too old to live to see what kind of awful mess North America will be in about 30 years. It's possible that there will simply not be any laws or law enforcement then, because, according to today's youth, any law is "just someone's opinion."

Hilander likes this.
  4. Hilander

You shouldn't have to have combat training just to go to a mall.

If people keep up this nonsense they will be the last nail in the coffin for malls. They already have to compete with places like Amazon they don't need this shit from these brain dead morons.

5. Impaired

Impaired Registered Member

Bad parenting. Being a good parent is really hard work.

Being a crappy parent is easy.

Hilander likes this.
  6. The_Chameleon

The_Chameleon Grandmaster

Hilander likes this.
  7. Hilander

For the life of me I don't know why people feel the need to fight over these sales.

I hope the ones that planned these fights get to spend some time in jail. Anyone that starts a fight over merchandise should be arrested but planning one is way worse. These shopping centers had to of lost a lot of money over this.

8. The_Chameleon

The_Chameleon Grandmaster

It's the retailers that are in part responsible for the mentality that spawned this and other sale-frenzy type events. They've been putting the message out there that greed is good and you're only somebody if you own what they are selling. Well the message is beginning to stick with more and more of todays generation. Social media trends are also heavily to blame. You're not really doing anything worthwhile unless you're posting it online, and it has to be extreme and/or stupid enough to get a lot of hits. That's the meaning of life right there. Followers and hits. Winning!